from boating and windsurfing to jet skis and tube rides, Holiday Island Resort & Spa has nearly every sort of water sport imaginable. Embark on a scenic boat ride to catch a glimpse of whale sharks – the largest species of fish in existence. Take advantage of our calm, shallow lagoon to learn how to sail or windsurf. Or, use our Maldives catamaran rentals to explore the beautiful coastline of our secluded island. We’re also one of three places in the country where parasailing is available, offering a true sky-high adventure for the intrepid traveler. Dive into a thrilling world of aquatic excitement, and experience one of the best equipped centers for Maldives windsurfing, sailing, canoeing, and more.
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- Catamaran sailing
- Jet skiing
- Water skiing
- Fun tubing
- Dingy sailing
- Snorkelling scooter
- Full-day island hopping excursion, offering a guided tour of a resort island, an inhabited island, and an uninhabited island. Guests will have a chance to swim, snorkel and suntan, and enjoy a delicious barbeque meal. In the fishing village, shopping and historic sites are also available.
- Half-day island hopping excursion, featuring a guided tour of an island and a resort within the Atoll
- Half-day fishing, allowing guests several hours to try and catch local fish. Your catch will later be served in barbeque style at the resort.
- Morning fishing, departing to several different locations where fish are known to congregate. Your catch will later be served in barbeque style at the resort.
- Night fishing, offering guests an opportunity to catch nocturnal species. Your catch will later be served in barbeque style at the resort.
- Dolphin and whale shark safari, providing glimpses of the Maldives most impressive species
- Snorkelling, available at different open water locations. Guests may also rent equipment from the diving center and snorkel around the island at any time.
Sports and Recreation
Add a little action to your time at Holiday Island Resort & Spa , and take advantage of our wide array of recreational activities. Unlike other Maldives budget hotels, we offer extensive, modern facilities for your enjoyment, including athletic courts and all necessary sporting equipment. Start up a friendly game of beach volleyball or badminton, or maintain your exercise regime at our gymnasium. Enjoy an after-dinner game of snooker, or practice your backhand on our onsite tennis courts, which are equipped with flood lights for evening matches. Whether looking for fun or fitness, our tranquil resort offers everything needed for a wonderfully active Maldives budget holiday.
- Table tennis
- Tennis courts
- Outdoor badminton
- Gymnasium, with steam room and suana